3.01.2006

I Got It: Belton 2

Well, like I said the interview went really well and I felt really good about it. Jordan called me Monday and confirmed that the group I interviewed with felt the same way and they offered me the job so I will be spending the next 15 months at Belton Church of Christ and I couldn't be more excited!! I know God is going to do awesome things there and I am humbled that he has given me the opportunity to be a part of them.

_________________________________________________

It has been a great week here in Abilene. The weather if BEAUTIFUL!!! In the 80's and 90's! I know crazy!! I love it!!

_________________________________________________

Tomorrow in Come As You Are we are celebrating Lent and are going to do some really cool things with the worship. The song list is awesome. Friday we are singing in Chapel again and the songs are gonna be awesome. God is so good! Everywhere I turn I can see him working! I love the times when I am carefree! Praise God for these times of peace!

Be Blessed!!!

3 comments:

Collin Packer said...

Congrats Mandy. I know God will bless your work in Belton.

Anonymous said...

Aw, we're going to miss you up here in Arlington, but good luck in Belton!
-Lindsay

Jeremy said...

THAT IS AMAZING COUSIN! WE"re CELEBRATING HERE!!! BOOYA!