3.09.2006

Waiting...

Not that "right here waiting for you," Richard Marx, waiting on your love waiting. This is that, huddled in a corner in a dark room, alarms going off, army men strolling the halls with guns sort of waiting.

Now I am well aware of the over dramatization of that previous statement, but I do however feel as if I am waiting for a bomb to go off. The timer is set for 3:00 p.m., place Bible Room 103, 2nd chair, back row, left side (looking at the room of course). The test will not be an easy task and promises to be a forceful attack with the enemy pulling out all the stops. Advantage: We get to use the play book! Praise God for that, and for the lessons learned about open book test in the past. For this I am thankful and for the essay portion this soldier feels adequately prepared. It's the 50 people and 30 identifies I am struggling with-this part is not open book.

Waiting.......and waiting.............and studying.............and waiting.

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

JPReding said...

My philosophy on that test: Why use 5 words when 4 will do, and if you can do it in 4 then do it in 3.

We will just have to see if Childress appreciates brevity. I thought I handled that test with a brief but tasteful responses to his questions.