3.16.2006

Baby Face...

I promised them and here they are. The faces of Ty.

This is Silly Ty




This is Crazy Ty
You can't see it but he is wiggling his legs and arms too.












This is Cheesy Ty. When you tell him to say cheese for a picture this is what you get.








This is Scary Ty. Imagine him rolling his eyes back and forth and then laughing. This is the least scariest face I have ever seen. It's precious. If you do this face back to him he laughs. It's cute.


So there you have it. Here are the faces of Ty. Here's one last one that doesn't have an official name but it's just so cute I had to include it.





___________________________________________________

So I am back at school now working and sleepin' and trying to get ahead on school while I have the chance. I miss my little Snickerdoodle but I will see him again soon enough. I am getting really excited about going to Belton. And I am even getting excited about going to Grad School which I honestly never thought would happen. Speaking of Grad School I need to finish my application essay so I can turn it in on Monday.

Have a super evening everyone! Be Blessed!!!

No comments: