2.25.2006

Belton 1

Well, I am in Belton. I came in last night to interview tomorrow for the 15 month residency at the church. I am really excited about everything and a little nervous. That's normal right; to be nervous? I hope all goes well. I am trusting God to guide my words and answers to questions. He's come through for me so many times so I figure he's a good guy to lean on.

I wish I wasn't sick. I am feeling so much better now than I have felt all week but I still and stuffy and borderline tenor so not back to full functionality yet. I am praying for a miracle tonight. I have to teach class in the morning and answer a lot of questions all day tomorrow. Can you imagine the shock all will experience if they see me then hear me talking like a man? WEIRD!!! So if you get a chance say a prayer for my voice-I need to sound like a woman tomorrow!

I just got off the phone with Jordan Hubbard, the youth minister here at Belton. He is leading singing tomorrow and sounds worse than me. Welcome to my world Jordan! At least you're a man!

Well, while the nerves settle for the night I think I will join Mac and Kathleen in a movie.

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

JPReding said...

How did it go? I taught this morning also :)

April said...

Mandy-
I am so anxious to hear the RESULTS! You are such an incredible women of God. Belton would be the lucky one to have your spirit among them.

APRIL