2.23.2006

What to do what to do...

While working this morning, Jonathan decided to expand my knowledge of soccer by a couple of players only one of which I really remember because he brought in the "gold medal" of games as it's commonly reffered to by...me; FIFA 06! That's right I held it! For a long time.

Anyway all that to say, while I was examining the cover JRed took a seat on the "couch" in the office and decided to put our counseling skills to practice. This resulted in trying to figure out what Jonathan needed to do for the rest of his life.

Somewhere in the conversation, Jonathan made a pun and Chase said, he didn't really like puns that much but that Jonathan's was funny.

This comment was followed by Jonathan's most common phrase of the day, "So what should I do with my life?"

You know what's coming. Chase replied, "You should be a professional punner." Ha Ha Ha. Too bad he doesn't play football.

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: