2.13.2006

In hopes that you will read this...

Dirty Mustache Man...here's to you!

Edward Norton
Doesn't stand a chance,
With you only,
Will I dance.

A Surprise it was
To all who saw,
You, Mustache Man,
Rough and raw.

You passed the bread
And grape juice too,
At first glance
What was I to do?

Eye contact made,
My head it did shake,
for a mustache like that,
No Christian should make.

We brainstormed some names
But none could compete
With Willow the dog
And Cantebury the street.

So slick with the glasses
And sly with the wink
As back into
Your chair you sink.

A solute to you
On the blog tonight
I pray your face
No kid will fright.

Sing on my friend
I know you can
Here's to you
Dear Mustache Man!


Be Blessed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was truly amazing Mandy... props to you... good luck with practice this week. Let me know if you need anything!
~Lauren
P.S. This is my first blog comment. ever.

Luke Reeves said...

hooray for Mandy Nelson!!!!



signed-
-Mustaches Anonymous member #36657