2.07.2006

I Love Baseball


"America's Favorite pastime" What is it about baseball? The pinstripes? The players? The fun music? The 7th inning stretch? The fans? The hotdogs? I don't know but I love it. I could watch baseball movies all day and never get tired of them. I watched the Natural at work this morning and I couldn't help but be caught up in the game. I went through the emotions, fear, excitement , sadness, frustration and all the above. It's like I was there. How cool would it have been to have been able to gone to a game in that day. I love going to baseball games now. I don't typically pass up an opportunity to go to one-especially if the Astros are playing.

What is it about baseball?

I hope everyone has a great day and Be Blessed!!!

P.S. Sing Song is awesome!!! Our girls are great!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, I hate baseball, but I LOVE Sing Song! Can't wait to see you directing! I can't believe you're having time to blog while doing that huge job!

Anonymous said...

our musical is about baseball :-) it's a fun game
-Lindsay