2.17.2006

Live. Dance. Sing

Well, last night was the first show in front of an audience. Alpha kai won the people's choice award last night! I was so excited and I know the girls were and they were so proud. I love those girls and they deserve to win. I pray that God will continue to bless us this weekend no matter what the outcome. The People's choice award is the most important one to me. It means we entertained the crowd and that's the point of Sing Song. Winnning is fun but entertaining is the goal. I hope we will be able to entertain the crowd tonight and tomorrow like we did last night!

Just some words from a Christ Tomlin song that I am emailing to my club. I pray that we can all live like this.

The Way I Was Made
by: Chris Tomlin

I want to live like there's no tomorrow
I want to dance like no one's around
I want to sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down

I want to give like I have plenty
I want to love like I'm not afraid
I want to be the man I was meant to be
I want to be the way I was made


Be Blessed!!!

No comments: