2.20.2006

Sing Song is over!!!

We took 2nd place!! I am so pumped. We worked so hard, had a blast, entertained the crowd and managed to pull second amidst all that. That is a club record for Alpha kai and I am proud of it. We have amazing girls and through all the drama, they are proud of our 2nd and are holding their heads high! Way to go girls! I am honored to have been your director!

On another note, you may have been slightly confused by the Mustache Man poem about a week ago. Let me take some time to explain. The Men of Gamma Sigma Phi were frogs/princes for sing song this year. Part of their costumes were their mustaches-part of the prince part. That said a lot of my guy friends began growing these sick looking mustaches a couple of weeks ago. The peom was inspired by one in particular--Luke's. In the picture you may not be able to see it very well, but take my word for it-it was nasty! There is also a picture of Clint who had a pretty dirty mustaches himself!

For all of you who are members of GSP, thank you from the entire population of the world, mainly those 12 and under whom you frightened on a dialy basis, for shaving!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: