10.03.2004

What a day!

Today was overall a good day. I feel like most of my days are good days when I reflect at the end of the day. It's a blessing from God to have another day, another good day. Despite the news of Meg's dad passing away this morning after a 10 year struggle with liver problems, and being super busy this afternoon God has given me reason to smile over and over again today. Everything is set for me to go to Lubbock this weekend and see Hugh in Best Friends' first performance-totally pumped about that. I have a paper due in Greek on Wednesday over a book that I am reading titled "Using New Testament Greek in Ministry." It should be a pretty easy paper, mostly opinion- and I have one of those, ask mom and dad. The hard part will be getting the book read. I really just want to sit and do nothing, but alas, no time for that.

Sorry this is such a short post but, as mention a few lines above, I have to read. I hope everyone has a great week!

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

RPorche said...

Great to talk to you on Sunday. Thanks for laughing with me. Don't worry, there were no uninvited visitors while I had friends over tonight.

Jeremy said...

Wear a shirt that says "it's all greek to me" which is written in greek... ha ha ha...ha...ha.......ha?

Luv,
Cuz