10.10.2004

Paradise in the....Desert!

Well, it's not quite Paradise as we envision it, nor would I say that it is really a desert but in Lubbock Texas there is a lot of sand, a lot of cotton, a lot of flatness and a lot of fun! This weekend I went to Lubbock to see my boyfriend and for homecoming weekend/parents weekend. It was so much fun. I love all of the people I met. The director of Best Friends, Warren, is totally a guy that I would put in my box. Everything was great. The Admissions people, who sponsor Best Friends, are awesome, the campus is really pretty and Best Friends sounds awesome. I'll let y'all know when their CD comes out so everyone can buy it. They aren't recording until December though so it will be a while.

I loved Lubbock! Hugh and I had a lot of fun this weekend with his parents and all of the homecoming events. Today we went to church at South Plains early service-8:00A.M.- and then to breakfast with his parents. After that we went and hung out at the Simons house for a while- for you Alvin folk that know them, they are doing great! After that we went shopping at Old Navy and got my boyfriend some winterish clothes and I must say, he looks hot in his new clothes! Still got the wranglers though, he'll always be a cowboy! ;o) I love cowboys! Then we ate lunch at the park and then I left. It was a great weekend!

This week of school is going to slow down a little bit I think. I have a test on Thursday in my Af. Am. in Restoration class. That should be interesting. Other than that things are pretty lite this week.

I hope that everyone's weekend was as great as mine! Have a wonderful week and Be Blessed!!!

No comments: