10.31.2004

A State of Confusement!!!

It's a word I assure you. Being in a state of "confusement" is basically being confused but as it would refer to a state of mind. Ms. Music, my high school choir teacher, coined this phrase and to be perfectly honest it is a great phrase. This is how I feel right now. I don't really know what to think. My heart says one thing and my mind says another. This conflict is driving me nuts! Keep me in your prayers!

Outside the state, things are pretty normal. Went to Alvin this weekend. Jeff and April brought Ty to see the family so it was nice to have everyone there. As much as I love babies, I am really glad that Ty goes home with Jeff and April. What a huge responsibility to have a kid. I can't imagine having one at this time in my life. Kudos to Jeff and April. Church is going good. Mark Wofford led singing this morning and it was awesome. He has such a gift.

The drive today was long. The same "CMT Top 20 countdown USA" was on every station so I heard the same song like 387 times. I resorted to talk radio but that was a short lived victory for my father, sorry dad. I just can't sit there and listen to two angry men talk politics for more then 10 minutes.

I got home at about 11:15 and it's 11:41 now and I think I am gonna go to bed! Keep me in your prayers, and Hugh too. Thanks!

Have a great Monday and Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Hey Cuz
It's not bad you are in conflict! That means you haven't totally surrendered to Satan! Everytime I talk to God I think of you! I let Him know how much I appreciate you and that I think Hugh is awesome and I pray for ya'lls (word?)relationship. Love ya cuz!!! Don't you ever...not...talk to me and think I am a freak.

I'm glad to hear that things are well in the fam. Mark Wofford does have a talent and I look forward to singing with the church again in a few weeks!

Um, ok, CMT is not much better than talk radio, sorry. Um, woah, I must think this is a blog, I am writing way too much.

Your cuz in Christ
Potter