11.02.2004

Mandy for President

Vote for me! What if I ran for president? I wouldn't but what if I did? Could I count on your vote? See I would take the Jesus approach to leading and forgive our debts!! WOO HOO!! Then I wouldn't owe Old Navy a penny!!!! No, but really! I am waiting in anxious anticipation to see the results of the election.

Other things in life: Confusement, still is the state I reside in. We have 837 electoral votes for Bush here! School, has slowed down a lot here. After 3 papers and 4 test the last two weeks it's time to breath. It's nice to just go to class this week. Um...I'm starting to save money for Stream in the Desert next year. I am really excited. I think two of my roommates and another friend are going to come this year. It'll be fun!

Well, that's about it for now! Go Bush!!! Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.