10.18.2004

A Chance Worth Taking

That's the title of my object lesson that I am presenting tomorrow. I am excited about it but a little bit anxious about how everyone will act. I say that because we are presenting our lessons to a room full of college students that are suppose to be acting like a room full of Jr. High students and Jr. Highers can be pretty cruel sometimes, especially 20-23 year old Jr. Highers. I think it will go well though. I'll let you know!

This weekend was great! Very relaxing! Hugh and I went to grub Friday night and that was so fun! I always love seeing everyone dressed up. There were some very creative costumes. Hugh and I were a jailer and a 'get out of jail free' card. There was also a heads up, seven up costume and a barrel of monkeys costume which, I kid you not, could probably have held 3-4 girls in it! It was great!! Saturday we literally did nothing but watch TV and movies and eat! That was the relaxing part. Then Sunday was church and hangin' out until I went to work and Hugh went back.

Today, reality met me face to face. I have three test this week and this presentation tomorrow and I don't really want to do any of them. I guess that's life. I will be glad when this week is over, even though next week doesn't look any more promising then this one. Next week I have a project due, a paper due and a book report due! YES!!! Praise God for school!!!

Anyway. I need to get back to studying for all these wonderful, exciting test! Love y'all!

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I feel ya about the whole school thing, even though I don't have to preach to High schoolers... I have to run a virtual company in Logistics Mgmt and hope it doesn't run into the ground! Is it unscriptual to pray that a company that doesn't exist stay afloat? ;-D

Love,
Cuz

Danielle said...

Hey Mandy, Its danielle here, I feel ya on the tests i have 2 midterms and one reg test with a huge presentation project lined up for this week.... I feel like theres not enough time in the world. But you and I can do it, Ill be prayin for ya!