9.06.2004

God is Good

God is so good!! I had a great weekend. I went to Austonio with Hugh to see his family. When we got there we found out his sister, brother-in-law and niece, Darcie, were going to be there for the weekend too so that was really fun getting to meet them and play. I got to see a tree get pulled over by a tractor too! That was fun! Hugh has a great family and the more time I spend with them the more I enjoy them.

As for everthing else, I'm tired. We drove in from Alvin this morning. We went to Alvin last night about 6 and left this morning at 8. It was a long trip and was full of construction zones, small towns, speed zones, state troopers, a wrong turn, and rain rain rain, but it was still the best weekend I have ever had. I hope that those of you that have not met Hugh will get to meet him soon! he is an amazing man of God and is dedicated to serving him. He's awesome.

I have a lot of classes tomorrow and I'm not really sure how much sleep I will get tonight but I hope it's enough to sustain me for tomorrow! I hope everyone has a great night and week!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, You are so sweet! I truly am blessed. Thank you so much for being who you are. You are such a true blessing to me and everyone else around you! I thank God more every day that he has let me share in your life, and that you are part of mine. You sure do know how to make a country boy happy!
God is good!

Hugo
PS - ;)