9.26.2004

Jesus Is Cuter

Oh yes! It was bid-night weekend! Just in case you were wondering what we did, "Jesus is Cuter" ;o) It was a ton of fun and I am excited about pledging this year.

Hugh came this weekend. I was really glad to have him here and I am really excited about going to Lubbock in 2 weeks to see him perform! It's gonna rock the house!

Freshmen Follies was also this weekend I don't know how it went but I got to see some of the Alvin folk and that was fun! Met Brock's girlfriend-she's cute Brock.

Went to Russel street this afternoon. Karla and Terri are doing well. Shelby is awesome. She's loving school so that's super cool. The Wright family is doing well. Everyone was basically asleep when we got there so we didn't stay long but there were no complaints so I assume things are good. Ms. Maggie was looking very good today. She had on a pretty red dress and she looked healthy. Her kids left about 2 hours before we got there so I think they gave her a little boost! So Russel street is alive and kickin'. There is a new family that move into Rudy's house this week and they have kids so that's exciting. We are going to meet them next week I think!! Be praying that the Lord bless us with a relationship with them.

Hope everyone's weekend was as good as mine! I am feeling really good right now and I hope you are too! Have a great week! Love y'all!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

What in the world... Hugh performs too? What is he doing? What does that boy not do? He drives tractors, performs...stuff, steals you heart away... I mean, for real! Anyways, I enjoy reading your blog.

Because of His Blessings,
Potter and/or "cousin"