9.16.2004

Oh it's going...and fast!

Yeah it's going, school that is! It's in full swing. I took my first test and turned in my first 5 page paper this week. Paper was over my philosophy of Christian Spiritual Formation- sounds smart huh! I thought the same thing when I found out I was writing over that! Test was in Greek. Second year Greek! It stunk! I think I probably passed it but I don't like to just pass things I like to do well on them so this test was kind of a bummer. Oh Well! Other news from school, Rushing has begun for clubs. Last night we cut 25 girls and it's only gonna get worse. I am excited about pledging though. I think it will be a lot of fun to be on this end of everything- at least I'm hoping.

Other life news. Last weekend Hugh and I went and met my parents in Arlington for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. We got to see some of my families life long friends and I got to go on a date. Our first real date since we came to school so that was nice. For those of you that are interested today is 2 months for us! Very cool and very exciting. Hugh was gonna come this weekend but a Best Friends practice was called so I we won't get to celebrate until next weekend which is also bid-night weekend! It will be interesting! Things are going well for Hugh, school is in full swing up in Lubbock too.

You know in my Reflections class we are writing case studies about this summer and it has really caused me to reflect on this summer and look into the cracks that I may have missed while I was there. I think I am starting to realize the importance of theological reflection in my life. Not only does it help you pull out lessons from experience but you remember so much more of your experiences if you reflect on them.

Well, I suppose I should get to work, by that I mean go reply to the 10 emails sitting in my inbox! Love y'all and I can't wait to see you again!!


Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

RPorche said...

Mandy--Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have missed the Russell Street crew! I am praying for you always--and I miss you! I haven't found anyone here that feels comfortable giving me a hard time yet.