4.25.2006

I will not give him the chance...

Satan pulled a number on me today. Lousy test score, bad attitude about it, long confrontation, lost volleyball game, lost soccer game and a friends lost soccer game. All minor things in the big picture but for today these things were life and Satan used them to color my heart.

But tonight I was reminded of real life. A life that proclaims God as sovereign and supreme. A Life that will not allow Satan to have a foothold and denies him the chance to even penetrate the heart. Praise God for friends who I can worship with, laugh with and pray with. Praise God for this reminder of the awesome nature of free life in Him. Praise God for this community that acts as a shield against the powers that be.

On the way home I heard this chorus by ZOEgirl:

I may be misunderstood cause I wouldn't ever fake it
You're the only one who understands my pain
It doesn't matter what they do, what they think, what they say
At the end of the day I'm okay anyway
Cause Lord, You get me.

At the end of the day I'm ok. Praise God for the end of the day!

Be blessed!!!

1 comment:

JPReding said...

You forgot to mention the Stars. They are getting ready to make history... starting tonight, one game at a time.