4.15.2006

How can it be?

Life as an undergraduate student is almost over. How can it be that the life ahead of me can be so exciting and so scary at the same time? I can't wait to go to Belton and meet new people and allow God to guide me as I embark upon a new group and a new adventure. I'm nervous about life beyond college. What will it be like with out all of my friends around all the time? What will it be like to only hear about the relationships they develop and not get to observe them and encourage them in those? What will it be like to move past the "college desires"i.e. a relationship, a mentor, late nights with roommates, etc.? Scary. What does the world hold for me? What does God have in store? I don't know. I'm excited. I'm scared! It's gonna be a grand adventure, life. I can't wait!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy..I'm so excited for you! Life is good, even after college.
You get to start a career and fill satisfied because you make a impact and difference in your community. I have to be honest, it's nothing like college. I've yet to make friends that are as special and important to me then those that I made in college...at times I get bummed about the distant relationships and not being able to be apart of their life. All I can say is make an effort to keep in touch…technology these days makes it easy.
As far as all the firsts, girl, you have so many firsts in front you like…the first day on the job, your first REAL paycheck, the first date that you will have will your husband and ya'lls first kiss. Your first day being of being married. Your first house. Your first positive pregnancy test. The first time you get to hold your baby in your arms…and lots and lots more. ..you got so much life in front of you…embrace the future and cherish the past. My grandma always said….life is what happens when you’re making plans for the future.
I’m so excited for you and all the life you have to experience…oh the places you will go!