4.22.2006

The Sentinel

This is a still shot from Kiefer Southerland's new movie The Sentinel, co-starring Michael Douglas. I went to see this movie last night with a couple of friends and some guys from the youth group at Highland. We had fun eating and watching the movie. I think the general consensus was it was an Ok movie but it was no 24.

regardless of the movie, we had a lot of fun hanging out. There is a picture further down of all of us before we ate. I have no explanation for the men in this picture.

In other news, life is going well. Graduation is about 3 weeks away. I'm excited
about it but also cherishing the times I get to spend with my friends. We have had a lot of fun the last four years and have experienced life together so these last three weeks are going to be important to spend together.

Life is Good. God is good. Love God and love his people.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

awww..I love you all and Thank you so much..he had a blast!!