4.11.2006

Bits and pieces

Well I'm in class holdin' up the D row alone. Don't you worry. I got it! We are talking about Therese of Lisieux. I like her. She wants it all. I'm down with that.

_________________________________________________

We lost our game last night. It was a good match up. We went into Rally Scoring in the middle of the 2nd game. If you know anything about Volleyball rally scoring usually happens in the first 5 min of the 3rd game if you get that far. It was fun but disappointing.

__________________________________________________

I got new pictures of Ty in my email this morning! PRECIOUS! I love that baby boy! I have been working on slide for my Lynay Senior Speech today and I have the cutest slide of Ty Baby! If you have any pictures of me with you or a group of people send them to me! I would love to have them. Also the slide show has been updated.

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Mandy,

I blogged. Please don't kick me off. :)

Jeremiah