4.08.2006

Shower of Blessings...

Thursday afternoon and evening easily made it into the top 5 best days of my life. It was such a joy to share stories and games, to love and be loved on, and to simply enjoy some great moments with friends and professors. This Senior Blessing experience has truly shown me that ACU is the best place I could have gone to school. Senior Blessing was the ACU difference. Calling Professors by their first names, playing games and sharing stories of successes and mishaps in ministry. Reading letters that brought tears to my eyes and hearing stories that did the same. I am so excited about life right now. I am living with this grand anticipation of what God is doing in the lives of my friends. So many great dreams and goals were shared and I love to see and hear how God is working. With this graduating class I know the kingdom is going to be blessed.

__________________________________________

I got to talk with a good friend last night. It had been a while but I loved hearing his story and his future plans. His story only added to the many I heard on Thursday. He will be spending the majority traveling around Europe and in Africa having fun and serving the Lord with one of his best friends. Please keep these two in your prayers as they prepare to be a modern day Paul and Silas.

__________________________________________

It was a race and I forgot about it. Go check out the lyrics of the song My Wish on Jonathan Paul's blog. I hope they will bless and encourage you as they did me.

Be Blessed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and after all that...you got to talk to me!! haha...im glad your blessing went so well!!