1.16.2006

Praise Team Practice

Well, tonight we had our first praise team practice. It was really exciting. I did a lot of praying about whether or not to be a part of this praise team and I am glad that God put it on my heart to participate.

It's definitely a commitment. We practice on Tuesday nights and then Sing on Thursdays for "Come As You Are" Chapel. The exception is this week. We are not having Thursday chapel and we are leading chapel tomorrow. It's a great group of people. Most of them I knew before tonight but some of them I didn't know. I am always glad to meet new people so tonight I was blessed to get to sing with a great group of old and new friends.

I pray that God will bless our semester and will use our group to glorify his name.

On a different note I am now reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell. It's pretty good. Raises a lot of questions. So far I would it a thumbs up. More on it when I am done.

Classes start tomorrow thus time for bed is quickly approaching.

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Mandy,

Thanks for your willingness to join this praise team. I was really encouraged by last night, not only by the sound, but by the community that began to form. It's going to be a great semester.