1.24.2006

One of those night...


Have you ever had one of those nights where contrary to the clock you didn't get any sleep? That was me last night. I got home from sing song practice, which went well, and we had a roommate meeting and then I pretty much went right to bed only to feel like I woke up 5 minutes later when, in fact, I obtained 6 hours and 45 minutes of sleep! YEAH RIGHT!! I think I got more sleep in the 2 minutes between rolling over and looking at the clock at 6:43 and when my alarm went off at 6:45 than I got all night. My mind was racing all night. I couldn't seem to turn it off. I was directing our sing song music in my sleep. Who does that? Weird! I know!

Well, no matter. Practice was very productive yesterday. Last night we almosted completed learning our sing song music. Now we still have to work on it, polishing it and such but knowing what it is supposed to sound like it half the battle. One song left! I can't wait for Wednesday when we can sing all the way through the show! Chor
eography starts Wednesday also! Yay!

I am starting to feel like a real director. I actually cut the group off and started them on the new section of themusic last night. I have A LOT of practicing to do but I'm not as nervous as I used to be. Praise God! I have a real appreciation and love for the girls in my club. They work so hard and are ready to serve in anyway possible.

I know I have been writing a lot about sing song lately but, welcome to my life. Sing Song has take over. If you are interested in learning more about sing song or if you need to get tickets follow this link -->
Sing Song

Be Blessed!!!

P.S. It's kind of chilly today...I wish I had gotten some Hot Chocolate before I came to work. Mmmm..hot chocolate!

No comments: