5.25.2006

First Logos

Here's the first logos I made on the logo creator. What do you think?


ten2one is the new thursday activity we are doing with the jr. High group. We are going to alternate thursdays doing an activity like putt-putt one time and cleaning up a park the next. It will be great!

Here's the other one.


Chick Chat if the High School girls lunch and prayer time we are doing on tuesday's.

So what do you think of my first attempt at logo making? Is the logography in my future?

Be Blessed!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question is what is the significance of the numbers "10 2 1"
<3 Lindsay

Brock Paulk said...

How do I get ahold of that logo maker?!?

Mandy said...

The significance of ten 2 one is the time in which the event will take place. That way if kids ever wonder what to tell their parents it's right there. Also if Parents ever forget, there again. All in the name lindsay my dear! :o)

Mandy said...

brock-I commented on your blog with the website-in case you looked here first

JPReding said...

Nice work on the logos Mandy Shae.

ewall said...

mandy, how in the world are you? I hope you are doing well! What are you up to with your life now that you've graduated from ACU? I would love to hear what you are up to, blessings to you!