5.16.2006

Life starts on Sunday

Well, life actually is a continual process but when I say it starts on Sunday I mean that a new chapter of life will begin on Sunday. A chapter that will be full of joys, pains, fun, happiness, challenges and much much more.

I am excited about going to Belton but I am sad to leave behind my life for the past four years. I love my friends and I am sad that seeing them on a daily basis will no longer be an option. I enjoy soaking in the knowledge my professors would dispense and I am sad ab
out not being able to experience the ups and downs of being in class with them 2-3 times a week.

God has blessed me with great people in my life the last four years and no words I could think of would do justice to what all of the people have meant to be but for those who I w
as closest to you will be missed. Clint, Jonathan, Lauren, Rachel, Lance, Deanna, Ashley, Alan...you all are so dear to me and best wishes until we meet again!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: