5.22.2006

BCC

Well my first official day in the office proved to be a good one. I had a lot of fun meeting the staff and learning how to use everything and where things are. It's also bee fun officing--is that a word?--with Bryan. We have started planning our trip with the 6-9th grade to Fortress this July. It's called Metro Mission Trip. It's gonna be fun. The best part-we are staying at North Davis! Yay!!!

Yesterday was a great introduction to the church. I spent the class time with the 8th graders who were great. One girl even thought I was just another student. I don't quite know what to do with that but ok. Then I spent the evening with the High School kids. We had a "Big Red" party. I found out what this was last night. They all brought stuff to the party for me that was red. Amongst my favorite gifts were the sticks of Cherry Laffy Taffy and the Boy's Doubles 1st Place Consolation Tennis Trophy I got from one of the guys. The kids are great and I am really looking forward to a great summer and a great school year!

Here's to Belton, Tx!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

MANDY!!!!

You're gonna be such a blessing to those kids. God's hands will be your hands and his light will shine through you this year. I know we're going to hear about the great things over there and we will remember you and pray for you. Pray for us (ACOC) too, you know we can use it!