6.01.2006

Since last I blogged...

which wasn't too long ago. memorial day proved to be as fun and unpredictable as you would expect. We had cloud cover, a pretty mean rain and then 90+ degree heat. On the lake all day, attempting the wake board for the first time- unsuccessful- and taking my turn on the tube of death.

Tube story: as some of you may be aware of, I am the most graceful person on the face of the planet. My attempt at jumping on the tube the first time resulted in the bruise you see here and further proof that no one looks as good as I do missing the tube and whacking my leg on the propeller (it was off don't freak out). I am very proud of the array of color that now adorns my leg. kinda pretty I think. :o) I had a blast. I got to hang out with my precious nephew, I lost my phone, I got a new one and I had the day off. I haven’t really worked long enough to need a day off but I took it with no complaints.

On a different note, I saw something today that I fear very few will ever see in their lives. A limo pulled into sonic in front of me. I thought at first it was an accident but as I followed it around the drive I realized this thing was here to stay. As it pulled into the parking spot to order I though it too good to pass by so I took a picture! Enjoy!

I hope everyone is feeling as good about life as I am. I’m busy but I can’t help but to thank God for the opportunities he has given me this summer. I am working with a youth minister who has an amazing leadership of encouragement about him. My fellow intern/resident is a great man of God and amazes me at every turn with his spiritual leadership. The ministry assistant is a wonderful lady who loves to laugh as much as me! It’s gonna be an awesome summer and we are hitting it at full speed!

Be Blessed!!!

Go Mavs!

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Love the bruise! I counted five different colors. That's pretty impressive. Glad you're enjoying the summer