11.14.2005

What about you....

I don't have a lot of time to blog right now but I do want to point out to you the pictures that Jonathan posted on his blog. I would encourage all of you to take a look at them.

They brought a sense of awe to me. I will post more on this thought later but I wanted to note that those pictures, to me, showed God's greatness over all created things. They are very cool.

My question today is how is God working in my life? How is God working in your life today? Let me know.

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

MDM said...

I don't know you but we share the same first name, so I had to visit you via Mike Cope's comments. I can tell you how God is working in my life right now....my brother entered rehab on his own accord and invited Christ back into his heart after some lost years to Mari**juana. Bless you!

Mandy said...

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing that.