11.06.2005

David Leeson and a Little Soccer Ball

So tonight I went with Lauren, Becca and Jonathan to hear David Leeson speak.
It was pretty good. The pictures he took are amazing! It was definently worth the hourish we spent listening.

I must admit though, as cool as it was to hear him, the most fun was hanging out with Lauren, Jonathan and Chris and Clint afterwards. We just sat around really. No pressure, no deep conversations, a little bit of phase 10 and and some throwing the soccer ball to/at each other. Poor Lauren, as much as she avoided it, got hit anyway.

SO I'm gonna put a picture up using the blogger thing b/c I was told it works and I didn't know about it so in attempts to make life easier here goes nothin'!!!

Yes looks like it worked. I love this picture! So precious! Kids are cute, Snakes are not!

Have a great day.

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: