11.10.2005

Busy is my life!

Well, there is nothing in the near future that says life will slow down so here I sit ready to accept the reality of less sleep and more work. School is going well and I am enjoying my classes but EVERYTHING is due in the next week.

Sing Song update. We voted on a theme in club tonight. I can't reveal it yet because we don't know for sure we have it. We will know Monday night and I'll pass it along. I am really excited about sing song. I had my first "sing song dream" the other night. I was told I would get them but alas I never thought it would happen. It did. I dreamed that I couldn't hold out the soprano note and continue to direct the altos at the same time. Not a good sign. I'll work on the over Christmas break.

If you think about it today, stop and say a little prayer for Jonathan, His Dad and Taylor, along with the members of Heritage COC in Rowlett and friends and family of the victims of the car accident. You can read Jonathan's blog for more information on that. Today is the funeral so they need extra Godcare today.

I hope you are have enjoyed the week thus far! It's all down hill from here.

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

paul said...

Mandy, thanks for the prayers and concern. Today will be a hard day for the family but it won't end there.

I know how it is for everything to come due. I just got past that week and got all my big projects in. Hang in there! Thanksgiving will soon be here.

Thanks for the comments on my blog.