4.10.2005

Longer Blogs

So I was informed not to long ago that I need to write longer blogs- this coming from a fellow blogger who has perfected the art! Longer blogs, you got it, and fellow blogger who complained- you better read it all!

More on Davis Delight and prior weekend activities...

Friday night I went and hung out with J Red in the dorm. We watched Top Gun and then we joined Kelly, Erin, Jon, Carter and Jairo and played Disney's Scene it! Fun. First game: guys. Second game: girls. Tie Breaker: Girls kicked butt! yeah, we did. Always play two out of three. That's my advice. Usually if you lose the first one, it was a fluke. Is that how you spell that? hum...

Saturday morning. Rise at 7:30 to go feed Buddy, Lance's dog, and get ready to make the drive to Arlington. Bryan came at 8:35ish and we took off. Both a little tired and sluggish but the conversation began none-the-less. We talked a lot about last summer and club and just all kinds of things. Bryan told me about lots of the kids and threw a lot of names at me. It was a good little exercise because when we got to the church I met a lot of people and was able to remember them a little easier because of talking with Bryan.

A little bit after getting to the church we left on the ND bus for Grapevine Mills Mall and ate lunch. The I joined the girls and we went shopping. I got a lot of good stuff and only spent a total of $17 dollars. It was fun. Lots of jewelry. All I need now is a jewelry box...maybe a green one...hum...

We got back to ND and went to Georgia's house. From there Taylor came and got me and we went to her house to watch a movie in the theater! Yes a real theater. It had stadium seating, surround sound and the seats- they were lazy boys! Yeah! lots of them! We watched A League of Their Own! Good movie- I fell asleep in the middle of it and missed probably 1/2 of it because of that but hey, I saw the beginning and the end and thats all that really matters! Right?

Saturday night Greg and Allison came and picked up Bryan and Me and took us to Saltgrass. Mmm mmm good! Love Saltgrass. We ate and talked and had good discussion. Then we took Allison and baby Morgan home and the three of us went to Starbucks and looked at summer stuff and got a lot of the detail for arrival worked out. That was good.

This morning I got up at 7:30 again to get ready for church. I didn't want to even be close to being late which is why I got up so early. I wore my Easter dress, I really like it, and I got to wear my new matching necklace and earings with my dress. It was fun. I met a whole lot more people this morning- they were really cool. The girls are so so awesome and I am really excited about this summer. DJ Bulls led worship- It was really good.

After church we went to Bueno with most of the kids that were in class and segregated ourselves (like we did most of the weekend) boys on one side, girls on the other. Lots of laughing! I love to Laugh (Mary Poppins, Jane, Michael, Bert, Uncle Albert) hum...

I gotta go to my meeting now- hope this blog is long enough fellow blogger!

Be Blessed!!!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Cou...wha..what's this? This is drool cousin...IM DROOLING. Your blog was so long I DROOLED!!! OK!? Now I have to go wipe off my keyboard.

Cuz by thou art loved

Jeremy said...

so my closing remark should say

Cuz by whom thou art loved... sorry bout that one! CHA!

Anonymous said...

sheez... that is long!