4.21.2005

I'll take....

...the birds and the bees for 100 please. Tonight we played Jeopardy with our 8th graders We used this game as a wrap up of what we have taked about this year, one of those things being sex (hence 'the birds and the bees'). We also had categories like "Jesus is the Rock, Paper Scissors," Things the start with 'H', Mi Casa es Su Casa and Twisters. There were others but I don't remember them :o) It was a lot of fun.

This afternoon I went to lunch with Chris and Clint. The last couple of weeks I have enjoyed spending more time with these guys. They are amazing! I love hanging out with them and I am really excited about going to San Antonio with them and Shannon and Heather after finals! It's gonna be Fafe'.

Now, I sleep. Tomorrow has exegesis in store for me! Oh boy! Hopefully I will find time to go get a manicure with my roommate for Formal Friday! Yay for formal with Sean Segovia

I'm out! Thanks for being so cool!
Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Fafe'... I think of cappaccino everytime. May the exegesis fairies smile upon your paper...

Mucho Amor
Cuz