2.12.2005

What is Moody Weekend you ask?

Well, let me enlighten you. Moody Weekend is the weekend before Sing Song where all the clubs and classes get to practice on the Moody Stage. This is an important part of Sing Song b/c it is the only time prior to Dress rehearsal that we get to get on stage and thus the only time on stage when there are less then 15 people watching. Usually Moddy Weekend runs from about 5 o'clock Friday night to around 4-5 Saturday morning. In previous years there has been given 45 min. To each club and class to practice and 15 min between them. As in life, things change. This year 2 clubs performed on Wednesday night and everyone else that performed last night, only got 40 min on stage and 5 min between clubs. This made for a much shorter Moody Weekend. Our club was last to go- lucky us! We got to Moody at 11:45 p.m. went on stage at 12:30 a.m and came off at 1:10 a.m. 20 min later I exited the building putting me back at my house sometime around 1:35 a.m. Nothin' like Moody Weekend! Maybe I'm weird- but it's one of my favorite parts of Sing Song. I think we have a really good show this year and I am really excited to see how we measure up.

Other news: I am working today for the normal "Saturday Afternoon Guy." So What do you do in a lonely computer lab for 5 hours? Beats me- I'll let you know when I figure it out! I have about 26 CD's here and I brought markers, homework and my knitting stuff hoping that it will keep me occupado for the next 3 hours and 45 min. Goodness that's a long time. I was going to go play racquetball with my roommate today but they close at 5- sad! I played 4 games in class on Thursday- won two lost two. It was so much fun! Watch out dad, I'm learning some mad racquetball skills that are gonna make you wish you never taught me what a racquet was!

So I guess I will go do my homework now! Call my if you get bored! I'll be here until 5!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: