2.13.2005

Sunday- A day of Rest? What?

Today was a great day! I got a lot done and I think I will for sure go to bed at an acceptable time tonight. This morning I got up and went to early service with my church partner- Misty- and we enjoyed a great lesson from Mike on Ecc. What a great day it was to see him preaching God's word again. Take that Satan! Afterwards I came home and did some homework while playing hearts with the cuz on the internet. That was fun- I'm pretty sure the other two that were playing with us not only had no idea that we knew each other- but were probably pretty confused! Way to be a team cuz! After that I went up to Neighborhood Walkers! Me and Kevin and Meg walked today- C/Kasey's were out again. God has truly blessed our team this semester with some new relationships that are forming on our street and praise God- our neighbors are starting to meet eachother! How cool! I am super duper excited the Ryan- who seldom communicates with little ol' me anymore :o) will be here next week to walk with us! I can't wait Ryan! Really- when are you coming to town?

I left NW early to go up to the church to be a part of the 8th grade blessing. As you know I am on the teaching team for the 8th grade class and tonight- in the midst of our series "Faith Decisions"- there was an incredible opportunity for the parents and kids to get together as the parents read blessings over their children. Some were funny, some were sweet and some were big time tear jerkers but all of them were words spoken with the love of Christ and I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!! I feel so blessed to have been a part of that!

Now I am here at work- the only time I ever blog. My fellow sisters in club are working their rear ends off at the dance studio in front of the mirrors to perfect their SING SONG FACES and moves! They rock!

I really hope that every one has had a great weekend! I feel refreshed and renewed this weekend and I praise God for being so good and faithful to His children.

Be a blessing and Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

RPorche said...

Oh, Mandy...

Jeremy said...

I enjoyed our majestic game of playing hearts...and cards too. We messed with 'em bad didn't we? So refreshed feeling, right? I like those. I can't wait till I grad then I'll be ultra-refreshed. Are you coming to my graduation...I expect lots of presents. I prefer cars. Catch me back.