3.31.2005

Speeking of Crazy...

Mercy Me has this song called "Crazy" that they sing! The chorus goes like this:

I have not been called
To the wisdom of this world.
But to a God,
Who's calling out to me.
And even though the would may think
I'm losing touch with reality
It would be crazy,
To choose this world, over eternity.


Whoa! What an amazing perspective to take. Throwing off all that this world tries to drag you into. All the lies it tells you about how you look and who you should be in order to fit in and what you need to do for people to love you. It blows my mind when I think about how so very surrounded we are by the wisdom of this crazy world.

Lord,
Help us to hear your call to a higher wisdom. Show us the way to your wisdom and dwell in us. Lord, guide our steps as we daily choose eternity. Fill our hearts with song and let our song ring loud and true for you God.
Amen.

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

speAking cousin,

I know thats right! Sometimes it's difficult to ignore worldy wisdom to press through. Other times, I confused worldly wisdom with God's. Praise God for the Bible! I love the cd... you should make me another one!!!

Love,
Cuz