3.14.2005

A Broken Road leads to a Better Half with a Sexy Tractor!

I know I know! That was a sorry attempt to introduce my spring break but hey, it's me! My roommate and I went to Houston and spent 3 nights hangin' out with cowboys and country music stars. For those interested it was Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney and Rascal Flatts. Also let me take this opportunity to clarify that when I say "hang out with" I am using that term loosely. It was a lot of fun- if you want to know more about it, this would be a good reason to call me! YAY!

Today being back at school was unusually good. Although thoroughly exhausted I enjoyed class for the most part and had a blast playing our first intramural softball game this evening. We won by the way 10-6. It was fun. My good buddy Jonathan was the best fan there! Thanks for comming pal! Then after an hour and a half in the library, I enjoyed two great phone conversations with my beautiful friend Heather and my goofy Tennessee buddy Ryan. God is good!

Well, the general consensus is that there should be a spring break to recover from spring break! Who am I to argue with the general consensus, on that note I yield the floor to discussion spring break! How was you're spring break, or for those of you on a normal schedule, what are you plans for spring break?

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Yeah... How does that title fit Spring Break again?

GASP! Cuz! I can be your number one cheering fan for softball too! Just inform me about the game time and I'll get Peggy to schedule a leer jet for me. (Ok, I don't have these things now, but when I'm CEO of Hilton, I will have a leer jet and an assistant named Peggy...it's a fun name)

Plans? no plans for Spring Break. i've come to the concensus that Freed is the only school yet to have Spring Break, thus I will be lonesome because everyone will be at school during my break. Wow, longwinded post, right? TTYL.

Your cousin who actually posts comments on blogs,
~~Cuz (just incase you were sequestered as to who posted this blog)

JPReding said...

It was an amazing game with the star pitcher, Mandy Nelson, at the mound.

There was, however, a little discrepancy on the final score. It could have been either a close victory or a comfortable one, we really just aren't sure. We agreed 10 to 6 sounded like the best out of the choices. Regardless, the victory was decisive.

Nelson downed two consecutive outs with solid plays at first base. It was inspiring, emotional, and did I mention that it was freezing.