3.30.2005

Crazy is the word of the week...

That's right, crazy! I don't know what's going on but I like it! Crazy!

I have found myself being overwhelmed with blessings from God lately and I just keep thinking, how can God care about me? Little ol' me? How come he cares so much to put things into my life like he has? I don't know why but I know that from this I have only become more confident in my God and his faithfulness to his people!

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

"Faith is: Going, when you don't know where; Obeying, when you don't know why; Believeing, when you don't know how!" This quote is on my wall, it's one of my favorites. I don't know who said it but I do know that thats is how I feel. I don't know where God is leading me but I am on his path.

Lord, lead me to the place you want me to be. Open my heart and my ears to hear your voice, the voice of truth. Let my focus be on you. Amidst all the great things you are bringing into my life, remind me that they are from you.

Praise you Lord for the song of joy that my heart is playing over and over again. May it never stop.

Amen
Be Blessed!!!

No comments: