1.20.2005

F.O.C.U.S.

This will be the title of my Thursday bloggings. F.O.C.U.S.- Founded On Christ. Uncovering Salvation. Theme verse is 2 Corinthians 4:18. It'll start next week.

Mom got a blog! Yes!!! www.mommac.blogspot.com Check it out. It should be good. My mom is...um..silly!? There are many other words to describe her. Let's do this, if you have a word or a group of words you would like to use to describe my mother please leave them in the comment box! This will be fun!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I think blogs are awesome. It's the only journal that I have kept up with consistently. I helps to put thoughts on...er, screen. I know of serorities and other organizations that keeps blogs or livejournals. I think everyone should have a blog!!! Why not? it's free, right?

~~Cuz