7.02.2004

God's Timing is so much Sweeter!

Howdy do? It has been a great week for me very much in part due to a blessing that God has put into my life in the form of a guy. A wonderful Christian man. We have been on two and a half dates and they were incredible. I was talking to my roommate last night and I discovered that I really couldn't figure out how to explain the emotional roller coaster that I am on. I really really really like him- I think it's more then like. I wish there was a word that meant more then like but not love. Anyway. As I was talking to her last night I realized that it has been 4 years since a guy has kissed me or held my hand or even shown interest in me and there were a lot of lonely times in those four years, but then I thought how worth it, it has been. Hugh is an amazing Godly guy and is so sweet and really treats me like the most important thing in the world and that is so much sweeter then and bum would have been in these last four years. I guess what I am really saying is that God's timing is so much sweeter then mine could have ever been.

If you think about it be praying for me and Hugh these next two weeks. We are both going to Mexico at different times and decided to seek out God's guidance in where this relationship is going. I know what I want but I really want to do what God wants so I need prayers to really open my heart to hear God.

I hope that everyone is having a great summer.

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Mandy Pandy Poo! That's so exciting! I will be praying for yall and that God will lead you in the right direction! Love ya!
~Bainum