10.19.2005

Long lost blogger returns!

First things first! HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!! I love you!

Now, some people forget about the blogging world. I do not want to fall into that category. While some of you have already given up hope, I would like you to know that I have, in one night, regained my life and will no doubt be blogging more often.

Pledging is over. Praise God for the beautiful women he has put in my life these last few weeks and the relationships that will undoubtedly grow from being in club. I am glad it is over though. I am tired, weary and sick on top of that, but pledging is over.

School is rapidly moving. Halfway through the semester, mid-terms behind me, I now have about 6 weeks to soak in as much knowledge as I can before I embark on my last semester of school. I am excited. I don't know what God has in store for me upon graduation but I am praying and am anxiously awaiting for the call.

The Astros blew it last night. I think they might win in Game 7 but I really don't know.

I have been blessed this semester with some great things. Besides all the new friends I have made in club, I have also made some new friends through people. Kirby, Reid, Paul, Brooke and Tom are among the few that I now encounter on a daily basis. I can't even begin to describe these people in a way that you would understand, they are too diverse. I can, however, tell you that they all love the Lord and will do great things for the kingdom.

God is good! So good! Praise him!

Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

paul said...

Mandy, thanks for your kind words on my blog and on Jonathan's. Thanks for being a friend to him. I hear good things about you. Maybe we can meet if I ever get out there to see Jonathan!