9.28.2005

Everyone should speak Hebrew!

I decided that today in my class. Hebrew is such a beautiful language and it captures all the elements of God in such awesome words. Words that are deeper than anything I can comprehend. I wish I could explain it.



On a completely different topic...things are going well in life. I got to talk to some people in the last week that I haven't talked to in a while. It was nice to hear old friends talking.

I love people. I have always enjoyed being around people but lately there are some that I just love to see everyday. They make me smile and make me happy. They remind me that today is a gift from God and we should love it and make the most of every moment he gives us.

Today I decided there are three things I want to do everyday for the rest of my life:

1. Share my heart with someone through hugging them
2. Really care when I ask someone how they are doing
3. Tell someone they are beautiful, because they are

Praise God for life! Make the most of it!! Be Blessed!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PHOSITA : phosita ::: quick links for 2005-09-28
Intellectual Property is Your Greatest Asset: New Seminar Provides Strategies and Tips for Increasing the Value of Your Business - learn why Microsoft and Coke are so darn valuable Eight charged over Star Wars ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Blogging from MIT's Emerging Technology Conference
I've already "Photoshopped" about 16 photographs that are currently being uploaded to ZDNet's online photo gallery of the event and more are on the way.
Hi, I have been blog surfing for the latest information on a ppc search engine placement and somehow I ended up on your blog. Obviously I must have made a wrong turning somewhere, but I have to say that I’m certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I bookmark you perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Keep the planet clean recycle things like Music it's better for all of us

JPReding said...

I believe you would have to read from the Tanak (Exegesis Vocab Word for Hebrew Bible) if everyone spoke Hebrew.

The more I study these languages though, the more I long for my old red Bible with pictures in it :)

rkw said...

What's with the advertisement on Mandy's blog?