10.29.2005

Church Hopping

My Christian Worship class requires me to attend 3 different types of worship services. Tonight Jonathan and I will be going to a Catholic Mass and tomorrow morning we will attend a different service- the church is currently undecided. I am really excited about it. I have never really been to a service that is so very different from the normal one I attend. I look forward to reflecting on my experience.

Other than that things really have just been scooting along. I am honored to be chosen as Alpha kai Omega's 2006 Sing Song director. Hillary Hoover is the assistant director. I am looking forward to working with Hillary and being able to serve club in this way.

Thanksgiving is in less than a month! Yes!!!

Have a great day and Be Blessed!!!

3 comments:

JPReding said...

Mandy,

Mass was ceremonial. It was interesting to say the least. Way to go on wearing the Holy Roman color!

I won't tell anyone that you checked out the confessional ;)

J-Red

Jennifer said...

Congrats on SS Director! I had a blast doing that, and I know you will, too. Words of Wisdom: Just don't make all the costumes on top of directing. That was a stupid move on my part. :) Also, don't strap plywood to your back for a costume. You might almost fall over into the Host and Hostess dressing rooms. That would be bad.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Hi Mandy!
I can't wait to see y'all at Sing Song!!!!