6.12.2004

FREEDOM!!!

Grace is freedom. This week I was at Kadesh Life Camp at ACU and the theme for the week was Grace. I must say that this was one of the most emotionally and spiritually draining weeks I have ever had. This week a lot of things were shared with me that I really didn't know what to do with but God provided so much support for me through my friends like Casey and Greg and Bob that this peace really overcame me this morning on the drive home.
One of the things that was mentioned at camp was by Reg Cox and he told us that it frustrates him so much when people look at the cross an the whole crucifixion and completely miss it. They look at the pain and they look at the torture. They look at the roman guards or the wailing women or Simon or this or that but they completely miss the point of Grace. Did he die for me? YES!
Besides that, I was able to enjoy a great week of worship. Ryan did a wonderful job leading our teenagers on a spiritual journey through praise and singing to God. What a blessed person and so gracious to use his gift for God in every way he can! Thanks Ryan.
I am going back to Abilene tomorrow. We are taking our Jr. High kids this time. MPluse is the camp at ACU for our younger teens and it is a very different camp then Kadesh. I am really excited about it!
I gotta jet but I hope that everyone has had a great week and that all is going well!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

RPorche said...

Thanks, Mandy. It is always a blessing to worship with you! I appreciate your encouragement during the week very much!