4.19.2007

All is right with the world

If you know me at all or have read any of my blog postings since January you know I am a huge fan of American Idol. I absolutely love that show. I love that show even more now that Sanjaya is off. Praise Jesus!

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him personally but he doesn't deserve to be on the show this late in the game. He's creepy, had a weird child molester mustache last week, can't sing country worth a flip and while some might find it attractive-his smile is a bit on the stalker side of life. He isn't attractive-not that that's what it's about but it helps- his hair was a joke to get votes-that worked for a while- he cried last night AND he doesn't have the eyes. Nick Pedro-had the eyes. There are few people who do, at least that I have encountered and Sanjaya is not in the minority. He should have been gone a long time ago and I am convinced that the applause last night was because he was leaving and NOT because Lakisha is staying, but I'm glad she's still around.

Now my whole life doesn't revolve around AI so there are other reasons the world is right today. The weather is great today, makes me want to play outside. The youth calendar is almost done. The sonic lady gave us a good laugh this afternoon. My desk is fairly clean. I finished a good book and started another good book this week. Flew on 4 different planes this week and am still alive. Still don't know what to do with my life but I am loving not knowing.

It's a good day! Hope yours is awesome too!

iPod update: 3,225/3,523

No comments: