1.30.2007

A New Adventure

Some of you may already be aware of my current adventure. It began yesterday around 9:30 a.m. and the end is yet to be told. This adventure is like none other I have ever embarked on and has presented itself as a challenge from the powers that be.

I will listen to every song on my iPod in alphabetical order. Maybe this does not seem like much of a challenge to many of you but let me clue you in on the rules of this engagement.

1. Any time spent in my car driving will be accompanied by music from my iPod.
2. The iPod may travel outside the car for further listening but must maintain it's song # status.
3. I must listen to every song until all 3,529 have been heard.
4. At the bottom of every blog post there must be an update concerning the song number I am currently on.

Those are the rules. Simple. 3,529 songs. Not too bad-until you begin to think about how many versions of How Great is Our God that I will listen to in a row.

Currently: 42/3529

2 comments:

JPReding said...

Insane.

Awesome.

JPReding said...

Where are you on the count? I want updates. I've dreampt of similar undertakings but have never tried it!