10.10.2006

New Blog

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I am starting a new blog. I will continue this one because it has become a sort of release for me, however, I have been convicted of some things recently that I would like to throw out there. I am going to invite my Youth group kids, and all of you, to read it and comment as often as you want. It is more on the serious side but I think it will be a great avenue to use to see what my kids think about some topics God puts on my heart. Take a look if you like. It's under the links section titled Convicted.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Be blessed!!!

1 comment:

JPReding said...

Mandy Shae...

I like the new look. You teach me how to do that to a blogger website.

It's been a while since I've read/written too much for the public, but glad to see you are still writing.

Grace and peace,

J-Red