10.30.2006

Calling All Writers

I'm ready for Christmas time! I want to play the music, I want to wear sweaters, I want to drink Hot Chocolate on a regular basis! I want Christmas.

Because of this desire to warp time I have come up with a plan. I need someone to write a script for my movie. It will be released in October and will be the "Movie of the Year" The critics will rave about it, everyone will love it and all the money can go to Tanzania for Christmas for the kids there. Sound like a plan?

The only thing I have is a tag line to promote the movie. No script, no director, no actors just a tag line. Here it is:

"It's NEVER too early for Christmas!"

Like it? I do. Suggestions on if it should be a comedy or a drama?

Help! Anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is that Christmas music started coming out of Mandy's office on November 1st. A little early for my taste.

Mandy said...

The rumors are true but in my defense I got premission from the support staff to start playing it! When the ladies that do it all tell you it's ok....then it OK!

Anonymous said...

agrees with Hub. The day after Thanksgiving is the first day any Christmas music is allowed...

Anonymous said...

No Christmas music before credit card companies start with the christmas commercials. That's when you know it is official X-mas time.

Mandy said...

Well, hallmark played a commercial this morning for the singing snowmen with christmas music in the background-doesn't that count for something?