5.08.2005

SA Town

Chris Lair here, filling in for Mandy today. Hope y'all have enjoyed the first weekend of summer. We're having a party here in San Antonio. Not really we've sat around, watched movies, and ate a whole lot of food. I'm at my grandparents house with Mandy, Heather, and Clint. We worked as a teaching team for the 8th graders Wednesday night class at Highland this year, and it's great to spend time together to wrap up a successful year. I'm so thankful that God put us together, I couldn't have asked for a better group. I've been so blessed to be around these three, they have encouraged me in so many ways. I look up to each of them a whole lot. They've poured their hearts into ministry and are incredible examples of selfless servants. Mandy's been our momma, caring for us and keeping us in line. She is definitely one special lady. I don't know many who work harder or are as solid as Clint. We give Heather a hard time, but honestly she's a one in a million girl who brings a lot of joy to our lives. It's obvious she has a gift in ministry to connect with students (not just because she looks like one) but they really love her, and who could help themselves. But really, I've had a monopoly on gifted teachers to work with and hope we can do this again next year. I'm glad they came down here to spend the weekend together, we got the hook-ups on food from my grandparents and this is just a little way I can say thank you to them. Well, I don't do this blog thing so I'm signing off. Peace,
Lair

No comments: