5.10.2005

Done! Time!

In the words of my friend Chris Lair, Done! Time! Finals are over and grades are in. Not too shabby this semester. I am home and ready to relax. Had a great weekend with Chris, Clint, Heather, Shannon and the GParents in San Antonio this last weekend and spent a couple of days in Abilene. Dad came in for his short course so I had a few meals with him and yesterday I spent the day with Joel shopping, thats right shopping, and loading art work, some of which I am proud to say I now own. I have 2 original Joel Goudeau snapshots and one original pastal drawing. I'm proud. We also watched The Lord of the Rings, just the first one. It was my first time and now I am hooked. I can't wait to watch the rest of them. I might go rent them tomorrow!

I enjoyed my drive home. My dad came up Sunday to Abilene and much to my surprise he drove my new car which means I got to bring it on the nice 6 hour journey home! I love it!!! I was so excited when he came with it that I wanted to drive everywhere. I even drove around at Midnight b/c I couldn't sleep Sunday night. It's awesome! Well, it's about 11:30 which is still pretty early but I got up at 7:30 this morning so I am gonna hit the hay! Everyone have a great night and by all means, call me! I would love to talk to you!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Yay for new things!